Tello APN 5G Settings for Android and iPhone 2023
If you're a Tello customer using a 5G capable device, it's important that you have the correct APN settings to ensure that your phone can access the fastest speeds and best network coverage. In this article, we'll take you through the steps to set up your APN settings on both Android and iPhone devices.
Here are the steps to follow to set up your APN settings on an Android device:
- Open Settings and select "Network & internet".
- Select "Mobile network" and then "Advanced".
- Select "Access point names" and click on the "+" icon to create a new APN.
Once you've created a new APN, you'll need to enter the following details:
Here are the steps to follow to set up your APN settings on an iPhone:
- Open Settings and select "Mobile Data".
- Select "Mobile Data Options" and then "Mobile Data Network".
- Enter the following details:
Now that you have the correct APN settings for your Tello 5G device, you should be able to take full advantage of your phone's capabilities. If you have any issues with your network connection, double check that your APN settings match those provided in this article.